Hello stranger! I’m back. I’ve been super busy with other exciting things that I’ve not had much time to blog. Today’s post is all about you, getting to know me a little bit more. I’ve had my blog over a year now so I think it’s time to throw in some facts about me! I warn you, they’re not very exciting…
1. My full name is Starr Shannon Clare. However, still to this day people call me ‘Clare’ and I’m not sure why haha. YES MY NAME IS STARR.
2. My birthday is the 25th of November and I was born in 1995 which makes me 21.
3. I was born and live in Manchester.
4. I was named after a girl vampire in the 80’s film ‘The Lost Boys’ (very cool film, you should watch it!)
5. My favourite colour to wear is red, it makes me feel sassy and confident. It’s such a girl power colour!
6. If you didn’t know this already I’m obsessed with cats, CATS RULE THE WORLD.
7. I have a pet cat named Flash.
8. I have 12 tattoos and regret almost every one of them apart from my cat ones lol.
9. I eat tuna out of the can and I love it! is that gross? (it basically makes me a cat anyway)
10. My favourite sweets are Parma Violets.
11. I still play Nintendo DS catz.
12. My celebrity crush is Rod Stewart, even now ughh I just fancy him so much. Oh, an John Bishop can’t forget him.
13. I am a very fussy eater and I’m terrified of trying new foods (I’m sure those who have me on Instagram know that I tried avocado not so long ago and it’s safe to say i’ll never eat it again!! I could happily live off chips and gravy OR chicken nuggets.
14. My favourite sound is the sound of rain. Sometimes before bed, I will put a rain forest audio on and it helps me sleep.
15. I love love love sleep, I could literally nap at anytime of the day. It’s my special skill.
16. I don’t drink coffee! Probably why I nap so much haha.
17. My style icons are Debbie Harry, Olsen twins, Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Anna Karina, Camille Rowe, Caroline de Maigret the list goes on…
18. If I had to pick a favourite song (I probably couldn’t) it would either be Dream Lover – Bobby Darin or Together in Electric Dreams – The Human League.
19. My perfect date night would be to go watch a gig, cinema, bowling or Pizza Express!!
20. I’m only 5ft 2 and a half TEEENY WEENY!
21. The one thing I hate doing the most is putting on bed sheets, arhhhhh!
22. My favourite flowers are sun flowers.
23. My guilty pleasure is Justin Bieber and Drake (not even guilty tbh)
24. I originally wanted to be a hairdresser and went onto to study it at Manchester college but decided it wasn’t for me after the first year so I went on to study Fashion.
25. I also went to study Fashion communication and promotion at the university of Huddersfield but dropped out after the first 2 months. I’ve applied to study the same course at Manchester Metropolitan University this year.
There we have it! 25 facts about me. I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a little more. I’m thinking of doing a question and answer post also so if you have any questions you would like to know, leave them in the comment box or feel free to send an email.