HOW TO CREATE SOFT TEXTURED WAVES
Iyaaaaa! Last week I was sent some lovely products to try from the new Studio Pro L’Oreal range. I will be writing a little review and step by step guide on how I have created textured waves using these products ANNNND I recorded my first lil YouTube video tutorial on how to do so too!! The lighting in the video is terrible, i’m sorry. I don’t have my own camera yet so I had film it on my phone! Buy hey ho, I hope you enjoy!
- Apply the L’Oreal Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Curl Spray onto towel dry hair and massage through
- Blow dry hair thoroughly making sure all the hair is dry.
- Section off hair. This varies depending on the thickness and length of the hair but I sectioned my hair into 3. Don’t worry about getting the sections neat we are wanting to create that messy bed head look.
- Take a piece of hair and place the straighteners below the root. Glide the straighteners down the hair whilst twisting them in the direction you want the curl.
- Do this until all the sections of hair are curled.
- Run fingers through the curls to loosen them up.
- Apply the L’Oreal Studio Pro Extra Strong Volume or L’Oreal Ultra Strong Fixing Hairspray all over the head whilst shaking fingers through the curls
The Heat It Hot & Curl spray definitely prepared my hair with the protection it needs when using heat. Also I found that my hair was easier to curl. However, I was a little disappointed with the hairsprays because I noticed my curls were starting to drop after around an hour but it did give my hair the volume that it needed.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! Check out my YouTube video below and if there are any other tutorials you would like to see then please leave a comment 🙂
All products gifted to me by L’Oreal as a part of the Preen.Me vip project. #whodoyouwantotbetoday #studiopro #spon